- Pasta Pomodoro
- use canned tomatoes, but ONLY San Marzano whole peeled tomatoes.
- Puree the tomatoes in a food processor or blender before you get started.
- We use spaghetti, but you can use bucatini, angel hair, or fettuccini.
- Add a little crushed red pepper flakes to the sauce to give it a little kick
- Make sure you reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water so you can add it back into the sauce. Don’t miss this step.
- Add a little butter to the pasta at the end. You only need two tablespoons, but those two tablespoons make a big difference. The butter adds a richness to the pasta.
- Don’t be skimpy with the fresh basil and Parmesan cheese.
- Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf
- use Ken’s wing sauce
- roasted brusells sprouts
- SHRIMP, PEAS AND RICE
- (use cauliflower rice)
- Rice & beans